Personal injury Attorney James Mahfood
If either you or a loved one has been injured in a accident or harmed as a result of someone else’s negligent or intentional actions, you might be feeling lost or confused, and you are not sure what the next step should be.
While trying to recover is hard for both the victim and their loved ones, it is crucial that you contact a experienced Personal Injury Attorney as soon as possible to maintain and preserve your legal rights.
We represent clients in a wide variety of
personal injury cases, including the following:
What to do if you’re in an accident?
- STAY at the scene in a safe place.
- Call 911- police (always) ambulance (if injuries).
- Do NOT discuss facts and your policy limits with the other drivers/passengers.
- Do NOT admit fault.
- DO discuss and cooperate with law enforcement personnel.
- Take PHOTOS of vehicles, accident site, roadway, traffic light/signs, debris, special conditions, etc.
- DO contact and cooperate with YOUR insurance company.
- Do NOT communicate with the other driver(s) or their insurance company.
- CALL the Law Offices of James E. Mahfood at (949) 830-3700 before calling any other driver or their insurance company.